Fast Track Management Program
Go further, faster, with AkzoNobel.
At AkzoNobel, we create everyday essentials to make people’s lives more liveable and inspiring. We believe the growth of our people ensures growth in our business.
We’re committed to investing in futures and making ideas go far – developing, sharing and using everyone’s personal strengths to win as a team.
As part of this commitment, we’ve created the Fast Track Management Program. It’s a globally managed program for high potentials focused on building leadership capability and providing a wealth of experience over an intensive, two-year period.
You’ve completed your Master’s degree and have three to five years of work experience under your belt. You’re talented, ambitious, looking to accelerate your career and develop your leadership potential in a challenging international environment. The Global Fast Track Management Program (FTMP) is seeking a diverse group of highly talented professionals who are seeking answers to some of the challenges we face in the world today.
Take part by joining the AkzoNobel Fast Track Management Program. If you have what it takes, we’ll accelerate your career and raise your ideas to a new level.
- Three placements, including at least one that takes you abroad
- Challenging assignments with real responsibility across a variety of businesses, locations and functions (e.g. marketing, supply chain, finance)
- Comprehensive on-the-job training and support from a senior business mentor
- Class-based training and development alongside fellow Fast Track Management Program peers
- Ultimately, if you do well, you can expect to gain a managerial role early in your career with AkzoNobel.
Do you have what it takes?
The Fast Track Management Program is not for everyone – to be selected you need to be an outstanding achiever with senior leadership potential.
If you’re a talented professional with the ambition, drive and potential to take an accelerated route to the top – and are not yet employed by AkzoNobel – then you’re exactly the kind of person we’d like to see.
- Three to five years of work experience
- Master’s degree (Business, Engineering, MBA or similar degree preferred)
- Relevant extra-curricular activities
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Geographically mobile and willing to travel and relocate
- Leadership skills, potential and ambition to fulfil senior business management positions in the future
- Excellent people and communication skills, sound business acumen, passion and drive
- High self-awareness and a desire to develop yourself and others
- International orientation and cultural awareness