Today, the Board of Directors of Akzo Nobel India Limited approved the unaudited financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2018.
Q3 2018-19 vs Q3 2017-18
- Revenue from operations at ₹783 crore grew 10%
- Profit after tax at ₹60.4 crore grew 5% on a comparable* basis
* Profit after tax in the previous year included tax refunds and interest thereon
Rajiv Rajgopal, Managing Director, AkzoNobel India:
- Topline grew in double digits during the quarter. However, margins were impacted due to high input cost and competitive intensity.
- The company continues to drive its objective of improving its margins and profitability by enriching its product mix and effective cost management.
- AkzoNobel continued its positive engagement with community programs. Recently, we launched a partnership with SOS Children’s Villages of India as part of a global partnership between AkzoNobel and SOS Children’s Villages International. The initiative is designed to use education and renovation to drive a positive impact on youth unemployment and aims to uplift the lives of young people under the care of SOS Children’s Villages.